Charlene's Star Trek Fan Fiction
or Web Design? What Web Design?
Here's a list of my stories written since 2005 and a few I wrote before then. By clicking on them you verify that you are of an age to read such things in your part of the world and that you are not going to whine at me about either how depraved or how boring I am. These are fictional characters. The ones shown in sexual situations are all at least 18 years old; in fact, some have hairpieces that are over 18.
Majestic Disclaimer: Shockingly, I do not own Star Trek. Everything that belongs to Paramount or its parent and successor corporations is copyright by them, but the situations, plots, and original characters and locations belong to me.
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Amor tussisque non celantur. R. Julian Bashir finally makes it to a medical conference. Mayhem, gossip, betrayal, snogging, and snorted raktajino ensue. Written July 2006.
- Small Change. NC-17, AU. A Dominion victory 28 years in the future
forces Q and the Prophets to change the course of history to prevent the
destruction of the Federation. Sisko finds himself back on Deep Space Nine in
a very different timeline. Written July-September 2006. Hella long.
- Lord of the Squirrels. PG-13, character deaths. Julian
helps Miles after Keiko's untimely death. Written February/March 2007.
- The Flash of a Firefly. NC-17, AU. The DS9 crew go back and mess around with the past again, but this time they don't get away so easily. Written March/April 2007.
- A Breath in the Wintertime. NC-17, AU, mpreg!. Julian and Miles deal with the repercussions of their decisions in The Flash of a Firefly. Written April 2007.
- The Shadow Across the Grass. NC-17, AU, also Jake/Ziyal. Character death. Dukat seals the wormhole; Julian has to figure out how to re-open it with the help of Joseph Sisko. Written November 2007 for NaNoWriMo.
- If I Fell. Star Trek: Voyager, Janeway/Tuvok, PG-13. Written as a reply to a silly challenge but turned out okay. Written February 17, 1998.
- The Good Goddess. Star Trek: The Original Series (movie era), Kirk/Spock, PG-13. Kirk and Spock are forced to take drastic measures when a Canopan religious ceremony is threatened. Originally written in November 2006 for the 2006 K/S Advent Calendar.
- The Great NVIATWAS Challenge. Various series, pairings, and ratings. Twelve drabbles from the ASCEML "NVIATWAS" challenge. Written January 2007.
- The Photonic Man. Voyager, Doc/f, PG. The Holodoc must survive once Voyager returns to earth 50 years after it left. Written February 1998, which is why it is at odds with the last few years of Voyager canon.
- Younger Men. Star Trek: The Next Generation, Troi/Wesley, NC-17.
Troi gets her groove back. Written with some embarrassment July
This page updated on December 4,
2007. Proudly created using Notepad 1.0 uphill both ways in waist-high snow. And I liked it!